HEAT SENSOR A30XTA
Analogue heat sensor for fire detection.
Algorithmic addressable heat sensor for fire detection.
The A30XTA sensor is based on the physical properties of a NTC. The variation of the electrical features of the NTC thermistor due to variation of room temperature makes it suitable for a heat sensor.
The A30XTA is capable of registering absolute temperatures (heat sensor) but also temperature rises (rise of heat rate sensor).
The heat rate function allows detect a fire in the first phases of its growth. If it is very slow, the sensor is activated when temperature reaches 55ºC.
Features• Low section, total height less than 45 mm (including the base).
• Available with high base for electrical conduit of 20 mm.
• Alarm with two red LED, which makes easier the identification from any direction (360º).
• Possibility to connect a remote action indicator.
• Easy connection, without polarity.
• A single flash of LED indicators shows communication with the control panel, and alarm status with LED on.
• Detector and base with easy installation, interchangeable with the entire of range A30X, and manufactured in white heat-resistant ABS.
• According to EN 54 part 5 class A2R (sensors with heat rise function), and CE mark according to the European Regulation of Construction Products (UE) N°305/2011.