EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY FAE 03/05
Switched-mode External Power Supply for fire detection systems.
This equipment is specially recommended for properly feeding any fire detection device which requires external power supply.
Allows feeding analogue systems elements as well as conventional systems elements, such as relays modules (1 or 2 relays), sounders, control panels repeaters, electromagnets for fire doors, luminous labels, etc.
There are 2 models available depending on the needs of the system:
• FAE 03: Maximum current output 3A (100 W).
• FAE 05: Maximum current output 5A (155W).
External Power Supply is placed inside a metallic box of 418 x 324 x 150 mm, which allows having additional space for installing batteries and obtain a 72-hours autonomy in standby and 30 minutes in alarm status.
• Feeding capability of 3A (FAE03 model) or 5A (FAE05 model).
• FAE embedded in the cabinet, allowing install the needed batteries inside.
• Reduced dimensions of the box: 418 x 324 x 150 mm.
• Metallic cabinet.
• Batteries charger incorporated.
• Existing variant with cabinet in grey.