LYON CONTROL PANEL
The Lyon Algorithmic Addressable Control Panel is EN 54-2 and EN 54-4 standard certified according to the latest CE Directives/Regulation and can successfully overcome difficult environmental conditions, electrical interferences, electromagnetic radiate upsets, vibrations, etc.
The Lyon algorithmic addressable Control Panel is EN 54-2 and EN 54-4 standard certified according to the latest CE Directives/Regulation and can successfully overcome difficult environmental conditions, electrical interferences, electromagnetic radiate upsets, vibrations, etc.
The algorithmic addressable Detection System is able to identify the device which produces the alarm or fault (sensor or call point), and allows the total configuration of the detection parameters (alarm levels, sensibility…) as well as the adaptation to the environmental conditions and the degree of dust in the sensor.
In the Cofem algorithmic addressable System, the loop elements (sensors, manual call points, relay modules, masters, analogue sounders and technical signal modules) have the property of being auto-identifiable, that is to say, all of them can be installed with no need for prior manual encoding, facilitating enormously the assembly and subsequent modifications to the installation.
Features• Control panel configurable and expandable up to 8 loops (199 points per loop).
• Expandable up to 20 loops with an additional cabinet.
• All the points are supervised by the control panel, except the loop isolator KABY.
• Capacity for 199 configurable relays per control panel.
• Can hold up to 99 zones per panel.
• Registry with capacity of 4095 events with date and time.
• Delay of supervised sounder output programmable between 0 to 10 minutes, identified as S1.
• Alarm output as free voltage relay not supervised, identified as S2.
• Failure output, delayed and supervised, identified as S3.
• Allowed to connect addressable sounders in the loop.
• Evacuation push-button.
• Backlit LCD display with 4 lines and 40 characters.
• Incorporates multiple languages by default (Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, etc).
• Configurable with the PC-EASY CoNET software.
• Connectable to external keyboard (standard PC-PS2).
• Access to the control panel keyboard introducing a numeric code.
• Allows connection of up to 8 repeaters and/or 8 control panels in network.
• MODBUS (on specific request).
• Contact ID (on specific request).
• Size: 418 x 324 x 150 mm.
• Certified according to EN 54-2 and EN 54-4 and CE mark according to the European Regulation of Construction Products (UE) N°305/2011.