CLVR02EXT EXTINCTION CONTROL PANEL
Automatic conventional fire detection and fire alarm control panel.
Automatic conventional fire detection and fire alarm control panel with extinguishing functionality.
CLVR 02EXT: 2 zones extinguishing control panel.
The control panel incorporates a third configurable zone as conventional separate zone from extinction in order to protect against fire small areas close to the flood/extinction zone, or allow the supervision of an external fire protection system giving a fault indication, such as a pressure switch contact.
CLVR control panel characteristics are common among all its models.
Features• 2 zones control panel with extinguishing functionality for conventional detectors and call points use.
• Third additional zone configurable as an alarm and detection zone for conventional detectors and call points or as a monitoring input of an external fire protection system.
• Same technical features as conventional CLVR control panels (2 general sounder outputs, 1 alarm output, 1 fault output, 230Vdc outputs, test mode, threshold setup, metallic cabinet, etc).
• 3 modes of operating extinction:
– Standard mode: Output R1 of pre-warning is activated with Zone 1 or Zone 2 in alarm status.
– Consecutive mode: Output R1 is activated intermittently (1 second with Zone 1 or Zone 2 in alarm status, 0,5 seconds with Zones 1 and 2 in alarm status, and continuing once the output R2 delay is finished).
– Simultaneous mode: Output R1 is activated with Zones 1 and 2 in alarm status.
• Stop and activation extinguishing button directly in the control panel.
• Possibility to install manual stop and activation buttons near the flood zone.
• 1 extinction output (”R2”) supervised, temporized supervised, temporized between 0 and 60 seconds, protected by a resettable fuse.
• Delay for R2 extinguishing output reset after extinguishing activation temporized between 0 and 30 minutes.
• MODBUS protocol over RS485 on demand.
• Possibility of ON-LINE software in a PC using the MODBUS functionality.
• CONTACTID on demand.
• Certified according EN 54-2, EN 54-4 and EN 12094-1 with CE mark.